Unique Vanities was launched in 2005 with the main goal of providing their customers with the highest quality of unique furniture available. Each of their furniture products is hand selected by the owner so they only offer items that are of the utmost quality. The company offers a unique style and the highest level of craftsmanship so their customers can always rely on the selection of products.
At Unique Vanities, future generations are honored and we excitedly look towards these next generations as the design influencers of furniture in the future. We understand the importance of getting a good education, but also sympathize with many students who find themselves struggling with the costs of tuition.
With all of this in mind, we are thrilled to offer a $500 scholarship essay contest to students who are attending or have been accepted at an accredited college, university, or trade school.
Essay Topic: What Is Your Biggest Failure and How Did You Overcome It?
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Winner Announcement: June 15, 2019
When we look in the mirror, we often see many mistakes and imperfections. Being able to look past those imperfections and failures is what leads to success. This topic hits close to home with Unique Vanities and we look forward to hearing from all applicants and will enjoy reading their submissions.
Those who want to apply for this scholarship essay contest should submit a 1000-word essay that is free of grammatical errors and fully expresses a true understanding of the topic while conveying the deep and heartfelt expressions of the writer.
Careful proofreading is advised since essays that contain grammatical errors and spelling mistakes will greatly hurt a person’s chances for winning the scholarship contest.
Requirements for Applying:
* Applicants must be attending or have proof of acceptance to an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
* The applicant must hold a 3.0 GPA or higher.
* The applicant must possess a high school diploma or a GED.
* All class levels may apply, from rising freshmen to those who are pursuing their Master’s Degree.
* Please submit a 1000-word essay on the topic of What Is Your Biggest Failure and How Did You Overcome It to email@example.com.
* The essay should be in .doc or .pdf format.
* The essay must not contain any vulgar or foul language or it will be disqualified.
* The essay submission should contain no grammar errors or spelling mistakes.
* Once the essay has been submitted, it becomes the property of Unique Vanities and will not be returned to the applicant.
* All entries must be received no later than midnight ET on May 31, 2019.
* The winner of the contest will be announced on June 15, 2019.
* The winner will need to provide proof of their acceptance into an accredited college or university.
* The winner will be notified via email and will be given a time period of 14 days to respond.
* If the chosen winner does not respond within 14 days, a new winner will be chosen.
Apply Here: Please submit your essay to Scholarships.